The Limestone Learning Foundation is pleased to offer a one-time grant for music education at an elementary school in the Limestone District School Board. This $10,000 grant, donated in trust from the Estate of Larry Gibson, will be granted to a school based on the following criteria:
- must have a dedicated music teacher, who teaches the music curriculum to multiple classes
- funding will be used for a specific project within the music program
- funding must be spent in the current school year
- application must be signed by the school administrator
- last year’s recipient is not eligible to apply
- a detailed budget must be included with the application
Applications for the grant should be sent to Leslie Myles, Limestone Learning Foundation at the LDSB by 5pm on Friday, February 17, 2017. In order to fully complete the grant application, it will be helpful to consult the LLF Grant application (please see attached). If you have further questions, please contact Leslie Myles, 613-544-6925 ext. 210.
The executors of the Estate of Larry Gibson will form the selection committee to review the applications and award the grant.