The Limestone Learning Foundation is pleased to offer a one-time grant for music education at an elementary school in the Limestone District School Board. This $10,000 grant, donated in trust from the Estate of Larry Gibson, will be presented to the the recipeint school at the April 20, 2017 LLF Grant Presentations.
The school grant is based on the following criteria:
- must have a dedicated music teacher, who teaches the music curriculum to multiple classes
- funding will be used for a specific project within the music program
- funding must be spent in the current school year
- application must be signed by the school administrator
- last year’s recipient is not eligible to apply
- a detailed budget must be included with the application
The executors of the Estate of Larry Gibson form the selection committee to review the applications and award the grant.